Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall Creations With My Cricut

I love my Cricut machine, but the thing that makes Cricut die cuts extra special is the way they can be embellished to make it a personalized creation.  That being said, after covering 15 crows with Flower Soft, assembling and inking 5 scarecrows and gluing umpteen little pieces of raffia and burlap to each one, I was able to create 5 sets of this adorable Cricut die cut grouping ready to be swapped and used in a fall scrapbook layout...


Cricut Cartridge:  Simply Scarecrow Seasonal Cartridge

3 comments:

  1. WOW, GREAT job Stacey, LOVE those..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out GREAT! the details make them extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...these are just the cutest autumn decorations! I am a new follower! What a lot of work you put into those!
    Great job!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete